Is your Adobe Flash crashing your Firefox browser

Is your Adobe Flash crashing your Firefox browser


Ever since I upgraded either to FireFox browser version 3.6.15 OR Adobe Flash (formerly Macromedia Flash) version 10 my Firefox browser crashed
:(
So, all flash games and even YouTube stopped working for me! :(
CrashReporter comes up and reports the problem to the Mozilla team � but no response from them� luckily for me Firefox 4.0 has just been released � so rather than try to downgrade Firefox to an older version, I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to version 4 � and risk some of my extensions/addins not working in this brand new, fresh version.

It worked, and now my flash sites work � and some Firefox extensions don�t work (yet)

image   image

If you do want to debug your Flash installation then go here for more details here: the Mozilla Knowledge Base



visit link download